torra: "I just write what the voices in my head tell me to." (Quote by me, Icon by Selynne) (Default)
[personal profile] torra
Yeeeeaaaah. Joe just put a sawz-all though the house's water heater pipe.

We now have half a hot water pipe, and a half the house's water on the floor of the garage.

Thankfuly, Garry got to the water shutoff before the water sprayed onto all the hot electrical wires three centimetears from Joe's saw. And head. And hands...

Everyone okay. But it's gunna be one of those days. ::sighs:: Thank god I'm about to go to sleep, though pitty I won't be awake for the next fun fiascco...



ETA: I woke up around 10pm and Joe had finaly gotten the pipes fixed, so I do get to do nifty things tonight, like Shower and flush toilets. So yay! And it only took him...oh, four, maybe five hours. ::snickering:: But in the end, it worked out great for me! When they fixed the pipes, they moved them higher, which meens I get to have higher cealings and doorways! Yay!


(no subject)

Date: 2008-07-26 09:37 pm (UTC)
tinx_r: (Default)
From: [personal profile] tinx_r
Think of all the exciting news you'll have to wake up to, though!

*hugs*

(no subject)

Date: 2008-07-27 06:53 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] torra.livejournal.com
I was actualy plesently suprised to wake up with working water in the house. I get to take a shower tonight. \o/ ::LOL::

(no subject)

Date: 2008-07-26 11:05 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] kierra-windsong.livejournal.com
*snicker*snort*cough*fails at not laughing*

~Kia

(no subject)

Date: 2008-07-27 06:54 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] torra.livejournal.com
::NODS!:: Exactly! God, could not stop laughing, you should have seen Joe! Looking like a drowned rat. ::LOL::

(no subject)

Date: 2008-07-27 05:59 am (UTC)
ext_3123: Ray Kowalski, slightly forlorn (Default)
From: [identity profile] ifreet.livejournal.com
Yikes! Remodeling is dangerous!

(no subject)

Date: 2008-07-27 06:56 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] torra.livejournal.com
He got very luckey on the Water + Electircal = Badness, front, but in the end it worked out. We laughed at him for many hours, but after about four or five hours of work they got the pipes fixed, and in the end it worked out great for me, when they re-did the pipes, they moved them higher, which meens I get higher cealings! Nifty!

(no subject)

Date: 2008-07-27 06:14 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] watcher457.livejournal.com
i've been trying to decide what to say about this, and i just keep wanting to chuckle.

(no subject)

Date: 2008-07-27 06:57 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] torra.livejournal.com
Go with the laughter, Sweetie. Trust me, We Did! ::still doing the Giggle!Snort at random moments::

April 2014

S M T W T F S
  12345
6789101112
131415 16171819
20212223242526
27282930   

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags